Working with us gives health to those who need it most.
Aquarius Population Health is passionate about improving healthcare at home – and abroad. To demonstrate our commitment, we are proud to give to those who need health most. We have partnered with B1G1 and donate monthly to the International Planned Parenthood Foundation (IPPF).
International Planned Parenthood Foundation
The IPPF does amazing work globally supporting reproductive health and rights for all, especially the under-served. They aim for all people to be free to make choices about their sexuality and well-being, in a world free of discrimination. As a company, Aquarius strongly believes in access to healthcare, reproductive, and women’s rights globally.
Buy1GIVE1 (B1G1) is a social enterprise and non-profit organisation with a mission to create a world that’s full of giving. B1G1 helps businesses around the world support high impact, close to the ground projects in meaningful ways. This creates measurable, long-lasting impacts and an even greater sense of purpose in helping transform the health of everyone.
Each time we achieve success, we will share that with organisations in B1G1 and transform the health of those that need it most.
- When we start working with a new client or collaborator, we will provide a woman with breast cancer screening in Kenya.
- When we begin a new project, we will vaccinate a dog for a year in Nepal.
- When we successfully complete a project, we will give a pair of eyeglasses to 20 people in Indonesia who cannot afford them.
- When we publish a paper or present at a conference, we will assist an HIV-affected child in Thailand with life-saving medication for a week.
- When we win a research grant or competition, we will give medicine to a malnourished child in Moldova for a month.
- When a team member achieves an academic or professional milestone, we will give 2 people a life-saving mosquito net to prevent malaria and dengue in Cambodia.
What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
Together, we can make an impact on the world.