We are recruiting a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual for an Internship role to assist in the creation and analysis of health economic models and decision tools. This is a full-time paid post (length and starting date negotiable) based in Tileyard near King’s Cross, London, to help us grow and expand the work we offer.
- Conduct original health research
- Contribute to development of health economic models, decision analyses, costing studies, budget impact models, return on investment models, decision tools, etc.
- Support on other health economic and research/consultancy activities
- Contribute to reviews and evidence synthesis to feed into economic models and other analyses
- Manage their time on successful project delivery including day-to-day management of tasks, working on multiple projects against tight deadlines with our core team and external collaborators
- Contribute to proposals, grant applications, peer-reviewed journal articles, HTA submissions, reports and presentations
- Contribute to the growth of Aquarius, achieving our business goals and developing our internal tools
- Support client and collaborator relationships
- Working towards a BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- Fluency in English (written/oral) essential
Competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experience. We offer ongoing personal and professional development and other benefits.
How to apply
To apply, please download the Intern – Economic/Mathematical Modelling job description for the complete details of the position. Then submit your cv and cover letter online with the reference HE11. Please name your file First Initial(s) Surname_letter, e.g. A Markov_letter. In your cover letter, please detail:
- Why you are the right person for the job, and specifically describe how you meet each item on the list of experience and skills.
- When you would be able to start.
- How you heard about the position.
This cover letter is an essential part of the selection process to help us understand if you are the right person for the job. If you do not include it and answer the above points, you will not be considered for the job.
We are considering candidates on a rolling basis with opportunities to start immediately.