We are recruiting a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual for an Analyst role. This is a full- or part-time permanent post based in our offices near Kings Cross, to help us grow and expand the work we offer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, analysing, and summarising evidence to support the team on a wide range of our projects. The right person will be familiar with different analytical and critical thinking approaches and will be able to conduct technical analyses under supervision and the support of senior staff. The types of activities will depend on the skill set and experience of the candidate, but could include: data analysis and preparing outputs, conducting statistical analysis, creating surveys and analysing results, programming, qualitative research (planning, conducting and analysing results), writing, data identification (e.g. literature searching and finding inputs for our models and decision tools), user testing, audits, and much more.
Candidates with a BSc/BA degree in a relevant field will be considered for this position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supporting the successful delivery of our projects, and working with clients, external collaborators, internal colleagues and the Managing Director. There will be many opportunities to learn skills and gain knowledge of a wide range of approaches to support the work we do and grow our offering. They will have opportunities to be actively involved in the sales process and growing our client base and revenue.
There are possibilities for national/international travel on projects and presenting results at conferences/workshops. The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering excellent results while managing her/his work in an efficient and professional manner.
- Conduct original health research
- Contribute to and support development of our quantitative analytical work including health economic models, data analysis, decision tools and a wide range of other research/consultancy activities
- Contribute to and support development of our qualitative work including survey design and analysis, qualitative and market research, patient pathway mapping and validation, design and user testing of our tools, and other activities
- Contribute to reviews and evidence synthesis to feed into our models, tools and other analyses
- Manage her/his time on successful project delivery including day-to-day management of tasks, working on multiple projects against tight deadlines with our core team and external collaborators
- Contribute to proposals, grant applications, peer-reviewed journal articles, HTA submissions, reports and presentations
- Contribute to the growth of Aquarius, achieving our business goals and developing our internal tools
- Support client and collaborator relationships
- Support the team on administrative tasks as needed
- BSc/BA in a quantitative or qualitative field
- Fluency in English (written/oral) essential
Competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experience. We offer ongoing personal and professional development and other benefits.
How to apply
To apply, please download the Analyst job description for the complete details of the position. Please visit http://aquariusph.com/careers/submit-your-cv/ to submit your cv and cover letter online with the reference RA5. In your cover letter, please detail:
- Why you are the right person for the job, and specifically describe how you meet each item on the list of experience and skills.
- When you would be able to start.
- How you heard about the position.
This cover letter is an essential part of the selection process to help us understand if you are the right person for the job. If you do not include it and answer the above points, you will not be considered for the job.
We are considering candidates on a rolling basis with opportunities to start throughout the year.