Our mission is to generate evidence to inform and support rational decision-making in healthcare.
We aim to:
- Put enhancing people’s health and wellbeing at the centre of what we do
- Support innovation and adoption of healthcare products and services
- Develop insight from complex data while communicating ideas in a meaningful way to diverse audiences
- Be flexible and responsive to our clients’ evolving needs
- Use creative approaches in seeking solutions, and always consider the bigger picture and goals
- Seek collaborations and partnerships to promote the best project outcomes
Collaboration and respect are at the forefront of our ethos. We have found that when the whole team is engaged in critically thinking through problems, questioning results, and brainstorming solutions, we achieve insightful and robust outputs. We work with the best and brightest people from around the globe; our international team is encouraged to voice their different perspectives on problems, and that broad knowledge base leads to inspired, innovative solutions.
We encourage healthy living and a work/life balance. There are opportunities for social events, joining our healthy fitness group, and engaging in broader learning and networking activities. We believe that people should be supported as they grow and develop skills both in the office and outside of it.