Health economics is essential when trying to optimise healthcare delivery in a challenging financial landscape. All healthcare systems have limited resources and are constantly pressured to improve their service delivery through use of the newest technology, which can be costly. Healthcare systems are more interested than ever in strong value for money arguments before adopting new services or products. We can help you demonstrate this value.
We have a team of experts trained in health economics. They are familiar with all accepted techniques and approaches. We have conducted the following analyses:
- Costing analyses (pathway mapping and costing, bottom-up micro-costing analyses, tariff estimation, etc.)
- Economic modelling (Markov models, decision tree modelling, probabilistic sensitivity analyses, budget impact models, cost-effectiveness analyses (CEA), cost-benefit analyses (CBA))
- Statistical analyses (patient level data analysis, regression modelling, meta-analysis, service evaluation, etc.)
- Dynamic infectious disease modelling (SIR type models)
- Discrete event simulation (DES)
- Optimisation models
- Financial modelling (return on investment (ROI), market analyses, etc.)
Outside our core team, we have excellent relationships with academic organisations, clinical groups, commercial companies, and charities. These links mean that that we have subject-matter experts at hand to advise on projects if needed.
Tell us your problem and discuss how we can help you solve it.