We are recruiting a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual for a Consultant role with a focus on economic/mathematical modelling. This is a full- or part-time permanent post based in North London, to help us grow and expand the work we offer.
- Lead, plan, design and conduct original health research
- Lead on health economic modelling activities, including development of CEA, CBA and CUA, decision analyses, costing studies, budget impact models, return on investment models, etc.
- Support on other health economic and research/consultancy activities
- Oversee reviews and evidence synthesis to feed into the economic models and other analyses
- Lead on successful project planning and delivery including day-to-day management, working on multiple projects against tight deadlines, leading the internal team and external collaborators/clients
- Lead on proposals, grant applications, peer-reviewed journal articles, HTA submissions, reports and presentations
- Present findings to clients/collaborators, external audience, both in print and oral form
- Identify new areas for growth for Aquarius, lead on achieving our business goals
- Lead on developing our internal tools
- Lead and manage client/collaborator relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Recruit, manage and train junior staff
- Acquire new clients and collaborators, and generate new revenue for Aquarius
- Actively participate in professional and networking events to build our client and collaborator network
- PhD in Health Economics, Economic Modelling, Operations Research, Mathematics, or related quantitative field, or MSc with equivalent experience and skills
- Previous and proven post-graduate experience
- Fluency in English (written/oral) essential
Competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experience. We offer ongoing personal and professional development and other benefits.
How to apply
To apply, please download the Consultant: Economic/Mathematical Modelling (HE8) job description for the complete details of the position. Then submit your cv and cover letter online with the reference HE8.
In your cover letter, please detail:
- Why you are the right person for the job, and specifically describe how you meet each item on the list of experience and skills.
- When you would be able to start.
- How you heard about the position.
This cover letter is an essential part of the selection process to help us understand if you are the right person for the job. If you do not include it and answer the above points, you will not be considered for the job.
We are considering candidates on a rolling basis with opportunities to start immediately.