We are recruiting a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual for an Associate role. This is a full- or part-time permanent post based in our offices near Kings Cross, to help us grow and expand the work we offer.
- Plan, design and conduct original health research
- Conduct quantitative analytical work including health economic models, data analysis, decision tools and a wide range of other research/consultancy activities
- Conduct reviews and evidence synthesis to feed into the economic models and other analyses
- Contribute to our qualitative work including survey design and analysis, qualitative and market research, writing discussion guides, conducting semi-structured interviews with clinicians, policy-makers and other stakeholders, patient pathway mapping and validation, design and user testing of our tools, and other activities
- Manage successful project planning and delivery including day-to-day management, working on multiple projects against tight deadlines, with our core team and external collaborators
- Contribute to proposals, grant applications, peer-reviewed journal articles, HTA submissions, reports and presentations
- Present findings to clients/collaborators, external audience, both in print and oral form
- Contribute to the growth of Aquarius, achieving our business goals
- Support on developing our internal tools
- Manage client and collaborator relationships
- Manage and train junior staff
- Support the team on administrative tasks as needed
- Contribute to acquiring new clients and generate new revenue for Aquarius
- MSc in Health Economics, Data Science, Business, Mathematics, Biostatistics, Public Health, or related quantitative/qualitative field, or BSc/BA with equivalent experience and skills
- Previous and proven post-graduate experience
- Fluency in English (written/oral) essential
Competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experience. We offer ongoing personal and professional development and other benefits.
How to apply
To apply, please download the Associate (RA8) job description for the complete details of the position. Please submit your cv and cover letter online with the reference RA8. Please name your file First Initial(s) Surname_letter, e.g. A Markov_letter. In your cover letter, please detail:
- Why you are the right person for the job, and specifically describe how you meet each item on the list of experience and skills.
- When you would be able to start.
- How you heard about the position.
This cover letter is an essential part of the selection process to help us understand if you are the right person for the job. If you do not include it and answer the above points, you will not be considered for the job.
We are considering candidates on a rolling basis with opportunities to start throughout the year.