We are recruiting a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual for an Associate role with a focus on economic/mathematical modelling. This is a full- or part-time permanent post based in our offices near Kings Cross, to help us grow and expand the work we offer.
- Plan, design and conduct original health research
- Develop health economic models (CEA, CBA and CUA), decision analyses, costing studies, budget impact models, return on investment models, etc.
- Support on other health economic and research/consultancy activities
- Support on development and deployment of our decision tools, including model integration and front-end design, in collaboration with our creative designers and user experience experts
- Conduct reviews and evidence synthesis to feed into the economic models and other analyses
- Manage successful project planning and delivery including day-to-day management, working on multiple projects against tight deadlines, with our core team and external collaborators
- Contribute to proposals, grant applications, peer-reviewed journal articles, HTA submissions, reports and presentations
- Present findings to clients/collaborators, external audience, both in print and oral form
- Contribute to the growth of Aquarius, achieving our business goals
- Support on developing our internal tools
- Manage client and collaborator relationships
- Manage and train junior staff
- Support the team on administrative tasks as needed
- Contribute to acquiring new clients and generate new revenue for Aquarius
- MSc in Health Economics, Economic Modelling, Operations Research, Mathematics, or related quantitative field, or BA/BSc with equivalent experience and skills
- Previous and proven post-graduate experience
- Fluency in English (written/oral) essential
Competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experience. We offer ongoing personal and professional development and other benefits.
How to apply
To apply, please download the Associate: Economic/Mathematical Modelling (HE13) job description for the complete details of the position. Please name your file First Initial(s) Surname_letter, e.g. A Markov_letter. Then submit your cv and cover letter online with the reference HE13.
In your cover letter, please detail:
- Why you are the right person for the job, and specifically describe how you meet each item on the list of experience and skills.
- When you would be able to start.
- How you heard about the position.
This cover letter is an essential part of the selection process to help us understand if you are the right person for the job. If you do not include it and answer the above points, you will not be considered for the job.
We are considering candidates on a rolling basis with opportunities to start immediately.