We are recruiting a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual for an Analyst role with a focus on economic/mathematical modelling. This is a full- or part-time permanent post based in our offices near Kings Cross, to help us grow and expand the work we offer.
- Conduct original health research
- Contribute to development of health economic models (CEA, CBA and CUA), decision analyses, costing studies, budget impact models, return on investment models, etc.
- Support on other health economic and research/consultancy activities
- Contribute to reviews and evidence synthesis to feed into economic models and other analyses
- Manage her/his time on successful project delivery including day-to-day management of tasks, working on multiple projects against tight deadlines with our core team and external collaborators
- Contribute to proposals, grant applications, peer-reviewed journal articles, HTA submissions, reports and presentations
- Contribute to the growth of Aquarius, achieving our business goals and developing our internal tools
- Support client and collaborator relationships
- Support the team on administrative tasks as needed
- BS/BA in a quantitative field
- Fluency in English (written/oral) essential
Competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experience. We offer ongoing personal and professional development and other benefits.
How to apply
In your cover letter, please detail:
- Why you are the right person for the job, and specifically describe how you meet each item on the list of experience and skills.
- When you would be able to start.
- How you heard about the position.
This cover letter is an essential part of the selection process to help us understand if you are the right person for the job. If you do not include it and answer the above points, you will not be considered for the job.
We are considering candidates on a rolling basis with opportunities to start throughout the year.