“Aquarius combines real knowledge about health economics with an understanding of how to produce easy-to-use tools which can support sales. The team was efficient, responsive and fun to work with. I plan to use their services again.”
– Dr Chris Ball, Founder and CEO, Jupiter Diagnostics
“From the start, Aquarius took a partnering approach towards meeting our project needs ensuring that dialogue was open and directed to solutions. The team quickly used their expertise to construct and validate an economic model that met my timelines and supported my objectives with board members and investors and I believe, contributed to company progress.”
– Sumi Thaker, Chief Executive, Momentum Bioscience
“While perfectly responding to the originally given mission, the Aquarius team painted a comprehensive picture of how healthcare is really delivered currently in Europe. This opened up our minds to new ways of improving patient care. The Aquarius team under Elisabeth’s leadership is highly professional, very creative and great fun to work with, without ever taking short cuts. I cannot imagine better results for us.”
– Dr Anne Postulka, Senior Director Medical & Economic Value, Cepheid
“We have found that Dr Elisabeth Adams and her colleagues at Aquarius Population Health bring a close professional focus to projects with very real energy and the determination to make things happen”.
– Dr Colin Self, Emeritus Professor, The Medical School, Newcastle University
“The Aquarius team conducted an analysis of individual patient data from our hospital. They were very proactive and responsive throughout our collaboration, and although we had quite complicated data, they delivered excellent results ending in a peer-reviewed publication.”
– Dr Tony Pagliuca, Clinical and Transplant Director, Chair of DH BMT CRG, and Professor of Stem Cell Transplantation, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
– Dr M. Mansour Ceesay, Consultant Haematologist, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation
“Aquarius helped us to prepare a HTA submission. They put together a team of local experts to help identify and analyse relevant clinical and economic parameters to enable localisation of a complex core cost-utility model. They were also instrumental in the writing of the health economics portion of the dossier as well as the time-sensitive clarification responses during the procedure. Their support and expertise throughout the HTA was just what we needed and I’ve had the pleasure of working with them on a number of successful follow-up projects and publications.”
– Dr Toby Toward, Head of Pricing & Reimbursement, Pharmaxis
“We asked Aquarius to do the health economics analysis for several grant and privately funded studies over the last couple of years and they always do great work. Would definitely collaborate with them again on future projects.”
– Dr Simon Goldenberg, Consultant Microbiologist and Infection Control Doctor, Guy’s and St.
Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
– Dr Sam Douthwaite, Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS
“Elisabeth and her organisation were employed to provide detailed and accurate market assessment and analysis. The resulting report was outstanding and I was extremely satisfied with the professionalism and very high quality of the work Elisabeth and her colleagues delivered.
I happily endorse and highly recommend Elisabeth to any individual or company thinking of working with her and her organisation.”
– Paul Rainey, Distributor Manager, EMEA at Myriad Genetics
“Dr Adams is an excellent health economist, very clear thinking and easy to work with. She has original ideas and delivers on time. She designed the cost analysis for our trial, supervised the research assistant who assembled the relevant data and enabled publication in a high ranking journal.”
– Dr Pippa Oakeshott, Professor of General Medicine, St Georges University
“Through working with Elisabeth and her team I have been able to develop excellent tools which have been relevant to our customers and valuable to our sales team. Aquarius is flexible to my needs and able to adapt their approach as situations and demands change. I have always found Elisabeth to be very knowledgeable and professional and I thoroughly enjoy the partnership we have developed. I would definitely recommend working with Aquarius!”
– Manager, Market Access & Reimbursement, pharmaceutical company
“Aquarius provided a professional yet personal level of support with our project. We found the statistical support invaluable, and felt that they went the extra mile to ensure the project went smoothly and on time.”
– Dr Ruth Taylor, Consultant in Genitourinary Medicine, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
“It has been a pleasure to work with Dr Elisabeth Adams on our costing project for HIV home delivery of drugs. I have also worked with her on research related to the POPI study of chlamydia screening.
She has a very professional and thorough approach to her work, and is good at delivering to timelines. I can recommend her as a partner for future work.”
– Dr Phillip Hay, Consultant in HIV and Sexual Health, St Georges Healthcare NHS Trust